Hope you are doing good.
Please go through job description and if you are interested send the
updated resume to
We have an urgent need for a *Java J2ee Developer *for one of our
Brook, IL*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement,
Please respond back with latest resume along with the contact details for
*I would really appreciate your prompt response as per the mandatory skills
(Yellow part is mandatory).*
*Here is the JD:*
*Position: Java J2ee (Strong Webservices) Developer*
*Location: Northbrook, IL*
*Duration: 3 to 6 months (extension possible)*
*Experience: 9+ years*
*Number of Openings: 03*
· Need 9 Years of experience candidates only for this need
· RESTFUL/SOAP (JAX-WS / JAX-RPC)
· XML / XSD SCHEMA
· MS SQL Server
· IBM WebSphere 6.x or above (RAD / Eclipse)
· Auto Insurance and Telematics (if have, added advantage)
*Minimum of 9 years total experience in development of Java/J2EE solutions
in a Websphere environment with the following technologies:*
· RESTFUL / SOAP based Web Service / JAX-WS / JAX-RPC
· JDK 1.6+, Hibernate 3.x + JPA, Spring 3.x, JDBC Template, JMS,
JSON, Maven, Ant Build
· Hands on experience in developing web service using Top Down /
Bottom Up approach.
· Strong web service integration skills (RESTFUL, SOAP, WSDL)
· Strong experience in working on JUNIT test cases and integrating
with code coverage tools.
· Good experience on using JSON standard, XML / XSD schema, SOAP UI
· Strong experience in application design, design patterns and
· Strong SQL knowledge using Oracle and MS SQL Server.
· Experienced with IBM WebSphere 6.x or above (RAD / Eclipse)
management and configuration
· Provide timely and accurate estimates for project deliverables
· Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
· At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
· Ability to work in a very fast paced development organization
· High initiative in working through difficult problems and
· Flexibility in providing support 24X7
· Ability to work independently and with program teams
· Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet target
· Be on call 24x7 for production/support issues
· Experience in Auto Insurance and Telematics a strong plus
Thanks & Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
victor_r...@aesinc.us.com | www.aesinc.us.com ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.