We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Sr. .Net/C# Developer*
*Location: Bingham Farms, MI (Locals only F2F interview required)*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills *
• Researches, designs, develops and integrates applications at a
senior-level as per written specifications.
• Write new software or make modifications to existing software
applications and modules in accordance with written specifications.
• Develops software using disciplined software development
processes, adhering to industry standards (AGILE) and software best
• Essential day-to-day responsibilities include performing coding
assignments, unit testing, ensuring development standards are being
followed, analyzing functional specifications, producing technical
specifications and unit testing scripts, participating in team scrum
meetings, code reviews, and impact assessments.
• Participate in project planning sessions with team members to
analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work
breakdown and estimates of work.
• Test and ensure the quality of all work delivered and perform
code reviews and testing of work produced by other team members.
• Provides technical guidance and coaching to more junior team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills enabling
comprehension of complex business and product issues.
• Experience in formal software development lifecycle.
• Experience developing Thomson Reuters Beta products preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• 8+ years’ development experience.
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.