Hope you’re doing well!
Please have a look in below job description and let me know if you have any
US Citizen good fit for this role. Please share profiles at
Senior .NET Developer
Must be US Citizen- no exceptions
BI Requirement: *US Citizenship;* Criminal Background Check; Drug Test
• Design the Custom Authorization Admin user interface for Support and
Dealer Admins to manage users, roles, and the permissions.
• Participates in SCRUM
• Supplies the details of their availability for the sprint including all
commitments away from the project
• Actively seeks to understand the stories
• Ask questions about the new stories to the Product Owner
• Contributes to detailed tasks and hour estimates for User Stories
• Commits to the Sprint Backlog
• Communicates all the impediments or issues that could be risky for the
• Performs code reviews
• Pays technical debts including refactoring
• Design and develop advanced security functionality.
• Code using ATDD/TDD development methods.
• Design, develop, and run Unit, Integration, Load, and Performance Tests.
• Ability to follow good security coding practices to ensure the
application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered.
• Mentor other developers in completing designs.
• Ensure that other team members have the information they need to
successfully complete their work.
• Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers,
testers, deployment team, and application management team as required by
• Participate in deployment of components to client environments
• SCRUM / Agile Methodology
• Adaptability and willingness to try new ways of working
• Willingness to participate in the management of the team
• High level of accountability, responsibility and initiative.
• Software development/programming experience
• Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem
into smaller manageable parts to solve
• Good communication skills
• Deep knowledge and experience with the existing and proposed technology:
– Single Sign on
– Authentication and Authorization
– C# Development
– SQL Server and TSQL
– Web Services Development
All Inclusive Bill Rate:
Availability to Interview:
Availability to Join:
*DNDK Services Inc. *
3965 Ludington CT, Hanover Park, IL 60133
*Direct:* 630-974-1202|* Email:* um...@dndkservices.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.