*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Data entry consultants*

*Location: **Columbus, Ohio*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12 months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 12/hour on c2c/1099 *

*Job Description :*

*Our client TCS America is looking for the consultants for data entry role
at Columbus city.*

*Recent college pass outs and fresher can also apply.*

Mortgage Non-Core Review aka Pre-Underwrite (income, asset, credit and

Retail Pre-Processing (Document Indexing)

Consumer Income

Third Party Lending Mortgage Loan Processor (Document Indexing and Data

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.