*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Data Modeler *

*Location: **Jersey City, NJ *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract  *

*Client :  TCS/JPMC*

*Rate : $ 53/hour on c2c*

*Job Description :*

8-10 years in Information Technology with expertise in data modeling and
data analysis for Data Warehouse development.

*Responsibilities include:*
• Delivering logical/physical data model (Dimensional & Relational)
concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and
Dimension tables modeling using Erwin
• Perform data analysis on source system data for documenting source to
target mapping and transformation rules
• Defining data dictionary & metadata management
• Work closely with the Business Analysts and project team to understand
the business needs and data flow in/out
• Experience in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in Teradata
, Oracle and SQL Server
• Strong written and oral communications skills
•Very Large Data Warehouse System Experience
• Financial Service Background Experience

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.