We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Storage SAN/NAS Admin*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 6+ months*
1. Configuration and management of Brocade and Cisco Fabric
environment. Tasks include creation of device alias, zones, adding zones to
zone set and activating zone set.
2. SAN and NAS architecture, design implementation and
3. SAN and NAS Provisioning and decommissions to UNIX and
4. Local (BCV/Clone/Snap )and Remote
replication(SRDF/A/S)/Migration implementation and DR setup activities
5. Thin Provisioning on VMAX storage array, knowledge on
Implementation of FAST, RAID group, pool creation and disk group.
6. Data Ontap Management (NetApp),symmetrix management
7. and EMC Unisphere
8. configuration on NetApp Filers Including management of NFS,
CIFS, LUN Management (iSCSI && FCP)
9. Good understanding on Recovery Time Objective (RTO) &
Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
10. De-duplication, Cloning, snapshot management, Snapmirror, Snap
Vault, volcopy, NDMP copy.
11. Troubleshooting routine critical, performance related issues
including management during the hardware failure issues, storage issues and
Performance tuning and capacity management Forecast storage growth
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.