Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com* <vam...@veear.com>
****Only Locals Preferred****
*Job Description: *
*Title : WebApp Java Developer Location
: *Hopewell, NJ
* Duration : Long Term *
*NOTES FROM THE MANAGER'S DESK:*
1.Candidate will be required to learn a commercial search engine including
connection to SharePoint, Documentum and similar content management
2.Should be able to develop in Java, .Net and PowerShell.
2.Need someone who can develop is multiple languages.
• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any
Open Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) – such as
Oracle and Sybase
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff
• Develops test plans
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies
• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project
• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-289-2098* <925-289-2098>* || Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.