*Please share me a profile on :*
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you are available for the opportunities
If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: IBM Cognos Developer/ Architect *
*Location: Chattanooga, TN *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 8+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 49/hr on c2c for developer and $59/hr on c2c for architect*
The consultant should have minimum *8+ years* of experience.
*Job Description :*
*Technical/Functional Skills *
IBM Cognos BI (preferably v10.x) product suite (Report Studio, Analysis
Query Studio, etc.), Cognos Report Net, Cognos - Access Manager, Data
Warehouse concepts, Oracle, Teradata, DB2, SQL and related skills,
dimensions, cubes / Rules / TI process /Active Forms / Webforms,
1. Proficiency with Cognos BI (preferably v10.x) product suite
(Report Studio, Analysis Studio,Query Studio, etc.)
2. Expert in Framework Modeling
3. Experience in Active Reports development
4. Experience in creation and maintenance of Power cubes
5. Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries
6. Understanding of data integration issues (validation and
cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
7. Excellent interpersonal ( verbal and written) communication
skills are required to support
8. Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving
9. Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software
development life cycle is
11. Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust
quickly to changing priorities
12. Requires leadership qualities to mentor junior members of the
13. Must be able to pass a DoD clearance up to a Secret level
14. Expert in providing reporting solutions using Report Studio,
Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio
15. Exposure to Scheduling, Deployment and Admin Activities
16. Experience of Data warehousing concepts
17. Experience of database – Oracle/Teradata
18. Good Analytical and Communication skills.
19. Cognos developer to work within the Business Intelligence
organization designing, developing and implementing state of the art
solutions using Cognos BI tool suite.
20. As part of the team of Cognos developers, will participate and
be responsible for analysis, design and development of Framework manager
Model/Cognos reports/cubes using Cognos Business Intelligence Suite
21. Ability to gather requirements, prepare functional specs and
technical documentation in addition to development is expected out of this
22. Will have to work closely with project managers, ETL and data
modeling teams under the guidance of the direct supervisor in developing
Business Intelligence solutions.
23. Coordinate, with minimum supervision, software design and
development projects to support and implement state of the art data
visualization and analytical solutions for BI department utilizing Cognos
Business Intelligence Suite.
24. Coordinate with business end-users, vendors, software
development teams, and executive management to translate business
requirements into actionable functional/technical design specifications and
assess system performance and enhancements.
25. Deep knowledge about the reporting platform and various Cognos
26. Strong familiarity with Cognos Transformer, Dynamic Cube
Designer and BI modeling
27. Experience with Java scripting, xml, mdx
28. Experience in generating reports from various database
platforms, including Teradata , SQL Server and Oracle is required
29. Experience working with data modelers in during data model
30. Exhibit advanced proficiency with coding highly developed SQL
31. Strong in-depth knowledge of OLAP development and data
warehouse concepts/best practices and data modeling
32. Ability to evaluate SQL statements and tune non-conforming SQL
33. Hands-on development experience with Cognos 10.2 or above
(Business/Predictive analytics experience is preferred)
34. Strong understanding of Cognos BI architecture and application
35. Strong verbal and communication skills are a must.
*Roles & Responsibilities :*
1. Participate in business analysis activities to gather
required reporting and dashboard requirements
2. Translate business requirements into specifications that will
be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from
potentially multiple data sources
3. Participate with other specialist to convert legacy reports
(primarily Business Objects) to Cognos BI solutions.
4. Ensure proper configuration management and change controls
are implemented for your sphere of influence
5. Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team
6. Provide training and assistance to users for generation of
7. Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines
and repeatable processes
8. Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.