*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Informatica lead*

*Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 3 months Contract To Hire*

*Client :  IGATE*

*The consultant of Indian origin having GC/USC/EAD **is highly preferred .*

*Job Description :*

Our client IGATE is looking for the consultant who has worked as a
informatica lead in his at least one of the projects.

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.