*Please share me a profile on :*
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you are available for the opportunities
If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Big data Developer or Lead*
*Location: **New York City, NY*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: Full Time *
*Client : IGATE*
*visa preferred: USC, GC ,TN and EAD.*
*Job Description :*
Atleast 2 Big Data implementations
· Experience in Java
· Should be familiar with all Hadoop components
· Strong understanding of underlying Hadoop concepts and distributed
· At least 1 year of experience working with Hadoop
· Hands on experience with major components like MapReduce, HBase, Hive,
· Ability to design robust Hadoop solutions for complex business problems
· Experience with NO SQL databases
· Ability to analyze, identify issues with existing cluster, suggest
architectural design changes
· Ability/Knowledge to implement Data Governance in Hadoop clusters
· Certifications like Cloudera Developer/Administrator Certifications
· Ability to lead/Manage a team
· Customer facing skills, responsible for deliverables, schedule and
· Pre-sales experience would be added advantage
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.