*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Big data Developer or Lead*

*Location: **New York City, NY*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: Full Time  *

*Client :  IGATE*

*salary: DOE*

*visa preferred: USC, GC ,TN and EAD.*

*Job Description :*

Atleast 2 Big Data implementations

·  Experience in Java

·  Should be familiar with all Hadoop components

·  Strong understanding of underlying Hadoop concepts and distributed

·  At least 1 year of experience working with Hadoop

·  Hands on experience with major components like MapReduce, HBase, Hive,

·  Ability to design robust Hadoop solutions for complex business problems

·  Experience with NO SQL databases

·  Ability to analyze, identify issues with existing cluster, suggest
architectural design changes

·  Ability/Knowledge to implement Data Governance in Hadoop clusters

·  Certifications like Cloudera Developer/Administrator Certifications
added advantage

·  Ability to lead/Manage a team

·  Customer facing skills, responsible for deliverables, schedule and
effort management

·  Pre-sales experience would be added advantage

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.