*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Technical Lead*
*Location: **Torrance, CA*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 56/hr on c2c*
- Expert in Digital Technology and Concepts
- Must have experience in creating complex Blue Prints (both Technical
and Business), strong documentation skill is required for this position.
- Asses and document existing as-is architecture, map the Business
Process Integration Layers with Systems
- Must have advance level expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel
and PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to multitask and must be able to work in fast paced
- Strong analysis capability, able to lead the effort independently with
minimum supervision such as interviewing and collecting data from various
teams within the organization.
- Assist with data modeling, process flow analysis and definition and
refinement of business processes
- Ability to lead and execute POC in new and emerging digital technology
- Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and
- Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security
- Deep expertise in at least two IT disciplines in an open-systems
environment, including, but not limited to, technical architecture, network
management, application development, middleware,
- database management, or operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies,
and processing environments.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical architecture
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new
- Experience in SOA architecture and enterprise services implementation
- Knowledge and experience in Information Management / Data Management
- SDLC support with hands-on skill.
*Desired Skills: *
- Minimum 8-10 years of total IT experience.
- Must have 3 years of experience in Designing complex high-available
systems using Open Source technology.
- Experience with different project management methodologies e.g. Agile,
Waterfall, Iterative Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and modeling
- Experience in Application integration analysis in complex and
distributed environment that includes multiple datacenters.
- Experienced in working with *SalesForce.Com* (SFDC) platform or being
part of project utilizing SFDC
*Good to have: *
- Preferred *PM* skills such as creating project plan in MS Project,
tracking scheduling tasks and collaboration with multiple teams.
- Experience in Auto finance industry
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.