*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **java Technical Lead/ Web Method Developer/ Workday Developer/ BI
*Location: **Sunnyvale, CA/ Raleigh, NC/ Cedar Rapids, IA/ oakbrook, IL *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 12 months contract *
*Client : TCS/IGATE*
*Rate : find below*
*Job Description :*
java Technical Lead
Mandatory Technical Skills:
1. Core Java, J2EE
2. PL/SQL, Unix
3. Application Servers (Tomcat & JBOSS)
4. Software Architecture & Design
5. Database (Oracle, MySQL)
6. SQL / JDBC
7. REST, Jersey
1. Digital Security
2. Network & Application Layer Security
3. Threat Modeling, Risk Analysis & Vulnerability Resolution
4. Knowledge of Cryptographic Algorithms
The individual must be a self starter and able to work in a fast paced,
highly dynamic environment.
2. Direct co-ordination with client
Expereince in Retail Mobile Point of Sale domain
3. Good communication skills
Web Method Developer
• Experience in implementing & supporting web Methods IS, TN, BPM or
Business Events, web Methods adapters
· Experience in *webMethods IS, Broker, TN, BPM*
· Experience/ exposure on webMethods 9.7 and 8.2/7.1.X is must or
above development and support
· Good hands on experience in *webMethods IS, Broker, TN, BPM*
· Implementation experience in using XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP,
X-Path and Web Services
· Experience/exposure with any of webMethods Adapters (JDBC
Adapter, SAP adapter, Siebel adapter)
· Knowledge of EAI, BPM, CEP and B2B concepts
Good soft skills & communication to work in team and communicate with
*Generic Managerial Skills:*
· Excellent communication skills and flexibility for on-call to
facilitate discussions with offshore team and business.
· Rapid Sprint/deliverable planning abilities
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong analysis skills are required.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
· Ability to seamless integrate work with third party library/web
· *Technical/Functional Skills:*
· Knowledge of SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT and XPATH
· Workday Studio – IDE to develop Workday assemblies & knowledge of
· Web service tester tools like Soap-UI
· Web service –API –Related to Workday’s HR suite.
XML transformation tools like XSLT
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Development experience in APIs, custom EIB, Reports, calculated
fields, condition rules, transformations
· Experience in developing and supporting “Workday Studio
integrations”, Oxygen XML and XSLT
· Experience with web services, file transfers and encryption
· Understands the Business Process framework and Workday Security
with regards to Integrations.
· Able to prototype scenarios and test cases in Workday to
demonstrate viability of design.
· Good analytical and communication skills
Ability to troubleshoot production issues and propose solution
*Generic Managerial Skills:*
Good communication skills to effectively interact with customer
Cedar Rapids, IA
*· *Detailed job description: About 6-7 yrs of BI experience
Good exposure to & experience in SSIS & other ETL Tools
Well conversed with OLAP, Reporting, Tableau
6 months contract to hire
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.