*Need local for both location*
*Title**: **Test Engineer*
*Location: **Salt Lake City, Utah or Schaumburg, IL*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months *
● Serve as a test designer and contributor in a project quality team.
● Review Project Requirement documents and Functional
Specifications, define test strategy, and scope test effort as part of
regular planning cycle.
● Write detailed test plans for assigned features to include manual
and automated tests
● Define test strategy for reusable project based components.
● Help set the direction, process, and general test methodology for
parallel development of the software and automated test suite.
● Assist other members of the team with technical problems in test
environments and script development
● Develop and maintain manual and automated scripts and libraries
● Develop and maintain innovative, repeatable QA test plans based on
functional requirements, use cases, user interface designs, system design
documents and domain knowledge
● Oversee and participate in the day-to-day QA activities on
multiple agile teams
*Qualifications and Skills:*
● Bachelor’s Degree is required
● 3+ years of proven experience in Software Testing, with specific
experience testing Web-based applications.
● Software Development experience is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to
communicate effectively with team members
● Ability to manage test activities across multiple projects at one
time, often with changing requirements as agile team needs may dictate
● In-depth experience with test planning, test case creation and
test case execution
● Ability to write clear and concise defect reports
● Experience with requirements reviews with developers and other
stakeholders such as product owners
● Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional,
Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Performance, Scale, and Release
● Ability to clearly present progress of QA deliverables including
test execution reporting, test plans, and defect reporting
● Knowledge of Agile Scrum development practices and how they
pertain to Quality Assurance needs
● Strong experience with at least one test automation solution,
preferably Selenium using WebDriver, and JMeter
Experience with source control and change management processes
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.