*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: MSBI Lead *

*Location: Downers Grove, IL *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6 months contract to hire/Full Time  *

*Client :  IGATE PATNI*

*Rate : $50/hour*

*Visa Preferred: USC,GC, TN and EAD.*

*Job Description *

6- 8 years Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing
and Offshore Coordination

experience with SSIS/Sql Server/Unix technologies and end-customer facing
communication skills.

Should be able to provide technical solutions related to SSIS.

 Working experience as SSIS admin will added advantage.

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.