*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Technical Project Manager with Data Migration Exp*

*Location: **Brooklyn, NY/ Jersey City, NJ *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $54/hour on c2c*

*Job Description :*

Should Have managed Data Migration project.
Responsible for program status reporting and collation of firm-wide status
reports for senior management and stakeholder consumption
• Assist in creation of presentations for communicating with senior
management and key stakeholders
• Coordinate and maintain various program activities
• Develop project plans and define project purpose, clear roles, tasks,
milestones, and measures of success
• Manage project estimating activity working across multiple teams
• Define and document project risks and mitigation plans
• Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality,
managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.