Hello

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*      DevOps

*Duration*:    6 months

*Location*:      San Francisco, CA or Herndon, VA or Atlanta, GA (prefers
San Francisco, CA)

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*What will the person be jumping into right away?  What do you expect them
to accomplish or contribute in the first 90 days?*

·         System engineers capable of converting host builds to use an
automated framework

·         Converting Kickstart scripts into Puppet manifests

·         Parsing build scripts to determine disk configuration and
partitioning

·         Providing support in the setup and use of local virtual
development environments

·         Engaging with system owners to determine validation process of
the newly built host

·         Working with role owners and Operations Staff to create roll-out
schedule and the necessary change tickets

·         Executing the changes to all Production hosts using Salesforce’s
orchestration platform

*Must have Technical Skills*

*Desired Technical Skills*

*Soft Skills*

·         Strong Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) background, specifically with regard
to system builds and configurations

·         Proficiency in Puppet, with an emphasis on manifest authoring

·         HW RAID and Linux disk partitioning

·         Kickstart & Anaconda

·         Razor

·         Vagrant

·         Rundeck

·         Git & GitHub

·         Scripting skills in Python, Bash, Ruby

·         Strong verbal and written skills with thorough documentation
practices

·         The ability to interleave multiple engagements

·         An attention for quality and consistency

·         Have to have impeccable communication skills

·         Personality is a big plus

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name*

  *Current Location:*

  *Mobile No:*

  *Email ID:*

  *Currently on Project:*

  *US work authorization:*

  *Expertise & Skills Sets:          *

*Experience in Years:*

  *Relocation:*

  *Communication Skills:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*

 *If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thank you,*

*Regards*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* |

|* fax: **703-439-2550* |

|*imt...@canopyone.com* <%7cimt...@canopyone.com>|

|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413?fref=ts>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc?trk=top_nav_home>

<https://twitter.com/CanopyOne>

    * Canopy One Solutions  is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*||* *CANADA:
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:*  4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
500081.

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.