We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Windows and IIS AdminDuration: 12+ monthsLocation: Midland, MI*
*Essential Job Functions:*
1. Should have strong knowledge on Windows OS core administration.
2. Monitor server/Active directory health and respond to issues
3. Expertise in IIS administrator
4 Perform/manage frequent patching related activities
5. Should have comprehensive understanding of server backup and
migration related activities.
6. Monitor security events on server and respond to issues
7. Should have comprehensive understanding of windows server security
protocols and authentication methodologies.
8. Maintain group policy structure to secure servers
9. Design and monitor WINS, DNS, and DHCP services
10. Should have rich knowledge on Middleware technologies like Jboss,
Apache Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic.
11. Should have knowledge on SharePoint, and Citrix Administration.
12. Should have skills to manage secure gateway applications like , ISA ,
13.Should have very good knowledge on VMware Virtualization
*Required Skills :*
1. Rich knowledge on Windows server security, group policy, AD
management installation of software, migration activities, server
2. Highly skilled at Windows server event management issues.
3. Rich knowledge of IIS and Client/server application
4. Strong customer service skills.
5. Should have rich knowledge on Patch Management using WSUS/SCCM
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
1. Flexibility to adapt and inculcate industry best practices as
mandated by customer.
2. Communicates continually with the client and project teams -
Explains progress on the issues
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.