*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume in MS word* and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Cognos Lead\Architect*

*Location: LA, CA *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 4 months contract to hire   *

*Client :  IGATE PATNI*

*Rate: 56\hour*

*Mandatory skills:*

Congo’s Architect, Framwork Manager, DMR modeling, Cognos performance
tuning and Terada

*Detailed job description:*

-       6 - 10 Years of experience in BI Technology with Cogno's Reporting
and Teradata database

-       Experience in Cogno's Architect and Implementation

-       Expert in Cogno's Reports, Dashboard development

-       Expert in Cogno's Framework Manager, DMR Model / Design document

-       Good in  Performance tuning for DMR Reports and Standard reports

-       Hands-on experience in Data Modelling

-       Experience in Teradata data base and tools like

-       Define and implement the best practices on cogno's reporting

-       Can work independently on defining solution for mid-side, complex
projects and contribute to solution of a program.

-       Prepares a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of
competitive service offerings.

-       Get involved in practice reusable component inventory and knowledge

-       self-driven and Strong interpersonal / communication skills,
customer Management

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.