*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Teradata Lead\Architect *

*Location:* *los angeles**, CA *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 3 months contract  *

*Client :  IGATE PATNI*

*Rate : $ 55/hr* on c2c*

*Job Description :*

Over 7 years’ experience in Teradata , Teradata tools, Atleast 2 years in
Performance tuning

·         Experienced in performance optimization techniques and SQL tuning.

·         Ability to write complex Teradata SQL queries, procedures,
triggers and functions.

·         Practical experience in managing the internal Teradata database

·         Strong understanding of Teradata Load Utilities, TPT, BTEQ Scripts

·         Responsible for end-to-end performance management and tuning

·         Statistical Analysis and Performance Tuning document for ETL Loads

·         Analysis and Performance Tuning document for DMR Queries.

·         A document identifying any issues and recommended solutions
(including a detailed action plan)

Experience in Cogno's reports, Framework manager, DMR queries will be added

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.