*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Informatica Architect *

*Location: Somerset, NJ*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: Full Time   *

*Client :  IGATE PATNI*

*Salary : DOE*

*Visa Preferred : USC, GC, EAD and TN*

*The consultant should have minimum 11+ years of experience.*

*Job Description :*

*Job Description :*

Our client IGATE is looking for a consultant who has worked as an
informatica architect in any of his/her project

And who can go for full Time role .

*Experience required:*

Around 11 years of experience in designing dwh systems in informatica
Strong knowledge of powercentre and power exchange
At least 3 full life cycle experience of dwh projects using informatica
Strong knowledge of udb and Oracle database
Experience in global delivery model
Strong communicator
Experience in insurance/ investment banking domains preferred

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.