*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume in MS word* and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Datastage Lead*

*Location: Oakbrook, IL*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: Full Time   *

*Client :  IGATE PATNI*

*Salary : DOE*

*Visa Preferred : USC, GC, EAD and TN and H1B as last option*

*The consultant should have minimum 8+ years of experience.*

*Job Description :*

MUST have 8+ years of work experience with:

-->  ETL standards and best practices (Mandatory - Datastage)

-->  ETL Architecture and Design (Mandatory - Datastage)

-->  IBM InfoSphere products: DataStage, Information Analyzer,
QualityStage, (Mandatory)

-->  Act as DataStage ETL SME for project team

-->  Analyze requirements; support the development of a data warehouse
architecture and strategy

-->  Overall data warehouse architecture (e.g., ETL process, ODS, EDW, Data

-->  Technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data

-->  Onsite/Offshore Coordination Model

-->  Design, develop, test, and implement ETL feeds from 4 different
sources into CCP

-->  Design, develop, test and implement ETL feeds from the CCP/Epsilon to

-->  Load historical data – map the existing table structure

-->  Track data – sources are tracked to ensure there was timely delivery
for files expected and frequency.  Implement procedures to address any data

 which may need to be resubmitted or reprocessed

-->  Error handling

-->  Best record – Implement business rules or rules of governance for all
inserts, updates, and changes

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.