*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Java/J2EE Middleware/filenet/ EXT-JS/solution architect/oracle
*Location: **check below*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS/JPMC*
*Rate : **check below *
*Job Description :*
Max Vendor Rate
Experience in designing/developing custom Java web applications for
Content Management (FileNet P8 5.x).
• Experience in developing web applications using SPRING/SPRING MVC
• Experience with Java Servlets, JSP, and JSTL tags.
• Experience in designing/developing document classes, and Work
Flows in FileNet P8 5.x
• Experience in developing application for WebSphere application
• SVN or any Source Management experience required.
Nice to have
• Working knowledge of FileNet Enterprise Manager, Workplace XT,
Workplace and ICN.
• Experience in developing content Management solutions using ICN.
• Experience with Web Services using SOAP and/or REST.
• Experience in working with Maven and Eclipse.
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, preferably Oracle.
• Experience in developing Rich Internet Applications using
frameworks like Ajax and JSON.
• Experience in one of Java script frameworks like DOJO.
• Working experience in Object Oriented Design concepts and UML
Design use case driven approach
• Experience with test-driven development using xUnit (JUNIT,
Technical Project Manager with Data Migration Exp
Brooklyn, NY/ Jersey City, NJ
Should Have managed Data Migration project.
Responsible for program status reporting and collation of firm-wide status
reports for senior management and stakeholder consumption
• Assist in creation of presentations for communicating with senior
management and key stakeholders
• Coordinate and maintain various program activities
• Develop project plans and define project purpose, clear roles, tasks,
milestones, and measures of success
• Manage project estimating activity working across multiple teams
• Define and document project risks and mitigation plans
• Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality,
managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary
Solution Architect (SQL Server/ SSRS/SSIS)
15 + years hands-on database architecture and schema design experience.
• Expert experience of designing database within SQL Server (2005-2014)
toolset using SSIS and SSRS
• Design and architect the centralized databases to enhance the efficiency
and optimize the workflow for a complicated enterprise mission-critical
• Experience with data migration, data masking, and cleanup, as well as
data replication tools
• • 10 years of hands-on SQL Database application development experience
• 10 years general Database administration tasks such as developing
Microsoft SQL Server database objects, database server implementations,
code deployments, backups, creation of DB authentication principals, system
and query performance tuning.
• Analyze business requirements for database design, and implement changes
to database as necessary
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of
co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
• Experience in designing large database for production performance in
transaction, summarizing, and reporting.
• General knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines
regarding security of databases
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Java EXT-JS Developer* (or UI or Angular JS or Java/J2EE w/ Oracle)
• 5+ years of Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development
• Strong experience in designing web-based GUI using JSPs, HTML, Java
Script, CSS, Ajax Framework, Spring MVC and other tag libraries.
• Experience with JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Spring Framework, Struts, JSF, Axis2
• Experience with testing frameworks like junit and experience with mocking
• Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web
• Extensive knowledge and experience with some of the industry standard
J2EE application servers like Tomcat, Web Sphere and WebLogic
• Hand on exp in Oracle 10G or higher /MS SQL Server 2005/2008(should be
able to write sp/functions, at least 2-3 years)
• Good Knowledge on ORM Framework MyBatis/IBatis, Hibernate
Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
6+ Years Experience in Oracle database Development 10g or later.
Experience implementing Java and Oracle applications
Good SQL experience, PL/SQL experience MUST
Experience with TOAD, DQL Developer MUST
Experience with SQL Server a plus
Experience in SQL*Loader a plus
Strong performance tuning knowledge in SQL and ability to identify
bottlenecks in queries and remediate them
Experience in Data Modeling, Database query optimization and Data Access
Experience in source code management tools (like Subversion)
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
Agile Development Experience is a plus
ETL knowledge a plus
*Java/J2EE Middleware Developer *
(Rest, web services, hibernate, spring
*Database *- oracle)
1) Responsible for development in JAVA / J2EE
2) Strong Middle ware Experience in REST Web services
3) Strong Experience in Spring , Hibernate
4) Strong Experience in JMS / MQ
5) Experience in Database SQL Queries in Oracle
6) Experience in Tomcat or Weblogic or Web sphere
7) Experience in Maven, SVN, SOAP UI, Unix, XML , JDBC
8) Ability to work independently in Agile Methodology
1. Min 5+ years of IT experience.
2. Proficient Knowledge on JAVA, Web Services, Spring , Hibernate.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.