We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Title: **Systems Analyst (Health Care Domain)*
*Location: Portland, OR*
*Start Date: Immediately *
*Duration: 6- 12 Months*
*Technical/Functional Skills* Systems Analyst (Need SQL knowledge,
able to lead and participate in requirement gatherings and other meetings,
detail oriented, validation testing skills and can articulate complex ideas
into lay mans and technical lingo.)
Health care Knowledge is a must.
*Roles & Responsibilities*:
- Apply analysis of business systems and automatic data
processing solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of work
processes for both current and future business needs.
- Often involves working and consulting with business
management and information technology staff to define business and work
process requirements, understand application data requirements, configure
applications, test system functionality, document system functionality,
train users, apply the use of related tools, and participate in related
- Functions as a resources to other business systems staff, is
an expert in a number of component areas, and is an expert member of
- Facilitates development, understanding and documentation of
business requirements in the specific business area (s).
- Provides expertise of both business systems techniques to
other business analysts in the development or review of business system
- Assists in the development of new or changed business
- May compare business requirements with other organizations
inside and outside Regence.
- Participates in developing requirements which are documented
and comply with audit and traceability expectations and standards.
- Analyzes business processes, tests, and develops improved
business processes using functional system design and other techniques such
as context diagrams, current and future state process models, key
performance indicators, and gap analysis.
- Recommends improvements in business processes based either
on increased effectiveness and efficiency or to accommodate changes in
- Trains other business system analyst staff on department
processes, operating characteristics of the systems, and configuration
- Assists with the liaisons with RITS staff to ensure they
understand business processes, requirements, and specifications and the
business area has appropriate understanding of the technical issues which
arise from RITS work.
- Functions as an expert on project teams.
- Follows established change protocol including appropriate
approvals of deliverables by management.
- May lead small or less complex projects.
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.