Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

Role: SAP Basis Infrastructure Consultant

Location: Seattle, WA

Start date will be end of July and this role goes through May 2016.

*NO EAST COAST CANDIDATES!! Must work onsite Mon-Fri, NO REMOTE OPTION, NO
EXCEPTIONS!!*

*We need a really BASIS/Infrastructure consultant.  This person will be in
an expert advisor type role and should have been in a similar role in the
past.  *

*Must have 10+ years of experience.*

We need a thought leader and provide independent input on what SAP America
and 3rd party implementers say, when necessary.

Need to be able to provide advice and help troubleshoot.

Should be up to date on the latest technologies, including HANA, industry
solutions (telecom, retail), and new technologies related to ECC and PI.

Any financial services exposure is a MUST.

This is NOT a manager role, so we are not looking for someone with BASIS
management experience

Former Deloitte or other Big 5 experience as a tech lead / BASIS lead is
required.

*Thanks *

*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone:  614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*wasimah...@usgrpinc.com* <wasimah...@usgrpinc.com>
 *www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE
<techs...@stratosphere.co.in,wasimah...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>in
the subject line, or click*