Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*
*Location: *Franklin, TN
*Duration: *+6 Months C2H
· Combined experience of over 8 years in SAS administration,
development with strong analysis and development skills (70% Development
and 30% administration)
· Willing to perform administration tasks Support SAS users to
resolve any SAS related issues or requests from programming, Ad Hoc and SAS
· Candidate must have experience working with SAS in the Microsoft
· 5 years of SAS development
· 5 years Excel
· 5 years of Statistical Data Analysis
· 5 years experience with data quality or data validation
· 5 years windows server
· 3 years FTP
· 3 years xml
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
· Proficient with MS Office, including Visio
· SQL Development experience, T-SQL
· Consult with Systems and Technology staff in the modification,
design and implementation of systems or projects using multiple processing
techniques and system technologies, database and structured design
· Interact with SAS User community to ensure system is being
utilized to its potential.
· Develop and enhance the SAS Metadata layer and other
administration objects required to successfully rollout the platform.
· Establish processes needed to grant system access, and control
· Assist with integration of SAS Platform with other technologies.
· Responsible for SAS applications installation (SAS 9.3 Server),
license renewal, Configuration and Administration, project migration and
all SAS related issues.
· Responsible for evolution and scaling of the SAS environment to
achieve continuous improvement, optimal system performance, and best
practices in the environment
· Monitor the SAS environment for availability and performance and
proactively tune the environment to ensure ongoing availability
· Understand new business requirements and analyze their impact on
the environment and then work with Enterprise Architecture and
Infrastructure to implement any necessary changes to the environment
· Start, stop, pause, resume, and refresh the servers that are used
in the system.
· Check the status of a server of or of a metadata repository.
· Monitor the activity of servers.
· Perform regular full backups of the metadata server.
· Clean SAS Work directory in weekly basis
· Create connection to Database as needed
· Create and maintain ODBC connections
· Control User configuration and access
· Administer client applications
· Assist SAS user to optimize the performance PROC SQL query.
· Register libraries, set up data access and manage library and
table metadata via Management Console/Macros
· Maintaining SAS Development server as backup server in case
production server failed
· Creating Windows (DOS, PowerShell script) for report automation.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.