Hi Partner,

Currently I am looking for a position of *Technical Lead - Hadoop* for one
of our exclusive clients based at *Chicago IL*.
Please share some matching resume.

* Role: Technical Lead - Hadoop*

*Location: Chicago IL Job Term: 12+ Months Contract *
*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:*
8 plus years of experience in the field of application deployment, support
& maintenance in Client/Server and Web based environments.
Good working knowledge on Big Data HADOOP ecosystem applications such as
MapReduce,Pig,Hive,Hbase,
Sqoop and strong operation experience in HADOOP services and deploying
HADOOP clusters on Amazon web services elastic compute cloud (EC2).
Assisted organization to attain cost effective production with increased
efficiency by implementing best practices as process improvement.
Excellent hands on experience in providing service support and service
delivery and working collaboratively with UK and US clients.
Proven abilities in transition and operations.
Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure that applications are
properly tested, configured, and deployed.

 *Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Direct: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 **I Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from

[image: Description: IDC-Technologies.gif]