Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Title : Project Manager Location : Trenton, NJ
Duration : 1 Year*
*Need authorization copy for submission*
· 7 to 8 years’ relevant experience.
· 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
· Design detailed project plans, which identify needs and define
major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, and budget
· Adjust and revise estimates when necessary. Accountable for the
approval and sign-off of the project plan with all affected project
· Manage, and track the project progress against the project plan.
· Accountable for delivery of all work tasks identified in the
· Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on
schedule. Take corrective actions if a project begins to slip its schedule.
· Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple work efforts
across divisions and other State agencies.
· Prepares status reports on a periodic basis for management and
· Responsible for the capture and reporting of required project
management metrics, including documenting any lessons learned at the end of
each project phase.
· Accountable for management of scope for the project and gaining
agreement and approval of scope changes with affected stakeholders.
· Ensure all changes to scope follow processes and are documented.
· Accountable for the final project management evaluation review
with stakeholders for approval upon project completion.
· Responsible to tailor and baseline all project templates.
· Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures.
· Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and client
· Communicate effectively with the project team, stakeholders and
vendors, supporting the State as appropriate.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related
issues, including tracking and resolution of issues.
· Identify and manage project risk and develops risk mitigation
strategies, track to closure.
· Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts
with sensitivity and tact.
· Ensure that tasks provide value and support the strategic
direction of the project and meet service commitments; conduct reviews with
· Manage, coordinate, and establish priorities for complete
life-cycle of projects including the planning, design, development,
testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet
requirements of various business units
· Coordinate and or develop test plans, test scripts for user
acceptance testing and coordinate the UAT process with client
· Provide project management expertise and mentoring to project
team members as needed
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.