We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Network Implementer (Generic WAN / LAN)*
*Location: Minneapolis, MNDuration: 6 months +*
*PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
• 7+ Years of experience in Switching and Routing (LAN/WAN)
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the
Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email
Routing, SPAM, etc.)
• Setup and configure complex switching environments 35xx, 37xx
38xx switching including types of cabling requirement
• Implementation knowledge on network segmentation.
• Good implementation knowledge on WAN router configuration
that include, ATM frame relay, MPLS AVPN, EIGRP and EGB routing protocol.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver
services in accordance with established objectives
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service
providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical
assistance and support
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network software
applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues
and restore services.
• Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and
Security appliances for access to vital business applications
• Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that
supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video
*United Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110 Dublin, OH
43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.