Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com.
*Location: *Franklin TN and Bluffton SC
*Duration: *+6 Months
*All candidates must submit their work authorization proof, photo id and
• At least 5 years of experience in developing and
building web-based applications
• Experience in layered architecture
• Solid object oriented development
• Good knowledge of well-known design patterns
• Development experience with JavaServer Faces (JSF),
EJB, Java Persistence API (JPA) and JQuery
• Good knowledge of web services frameworks such as
SOAP, XML, CXF
• Experience with building interfaces to in-house and
external third party systems such as PeopleSoft, hospital EHR systems, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of Java and building enterprise
applications with Java 1.6 or later
• Expert working knowledge of Application Servers like
• Good knowledge of Spring Framework
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to adapt
existing systems to fast-changing requirements
• Good knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Comfortable working in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Proficient in writing technical documentation
• Strong experience in a high transaction-processing
• Creation of technical models and documentation
• Ability to communicate clearly with business users,
project management and technical leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have experience using any popular source code
control system (CVS, Subversion, GIT, TFS, etc.)
• Must be a team player (team oriented) and willing to
follow directions, as well as take initiative
*Desired Skills *
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related
field, or equivalent years of experience
• Experience in GlassFish Server, Netbeans IDE
• Ability to analyze business requirements, propose
• Ability to work with multiple technologies and ability
to quickly learn and use new technologies
• Experience with high-availability systems
• Experience and willingness to do Production Support
*Job Responsibilities *
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements
software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software
• Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion
and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs
and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing
• Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
• Coordinate work with business, QA and other teams
including offshore QA team.
• Work under minimal supervision; will be provided with
assignments and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Addresses problems of systems integration,
compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future
projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of
application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Maintain and enhance critical applications written in
an Oracle Database
• Actively engage with Product Owners and Agile Business
Analysts/Agile Quality Analysts to develop sprint goals/commitments
• Actively engage in planning and committing to products
• Participate and engage in all team meetings and all
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.