Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Role :**Workday Developer*
*Location :**Detroit**, MI*
*Duration :6+ Months*
· The Workday Developer will be part of a group that supports
many of the HR and Financial systems.
· Will be responsible for developing solutions, primarily using
Workday's integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) for building
integrations to and from Workday.
· All integrations are deployed and managed in the Workday
· To design and build these integrations you will be working
with end users to gather business requirements, and will need to understand
business problems and know how to effectively apply technology to solve
· Code solutions in Workday Studio that integrate Workday with
· Create and maintain custom reporting in the system
· Assist in the configuration and deployment of new modules /
functionality in Workday
· Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of
Workday configuration decisions
· Identify issues and risks, communicate status and escalate
concerns to management
· 5+ years relevant experience supporting financial systems.
Experience supporting a cloud-based
· Financial ERP a major plus.
· At least 2+ years of experience in technical development, JAVA
· At least 2+ years of experience in web service technologies
(REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, XML, and XSLT).
· Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
Thanks & Regards
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.