*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you are available for the opportunities

If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: Sybase DB consultant*

*Location: Santa Ana, CA*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 4 months contract *

*Client :  IGATE PATNI*

*Job Description :*

·         Need Level 6 resource

·         Sybase DB (Store Procedure, Packages, Triggers etc )

·         Solaris experience

·         Tuning of the database objects

·         Refactoring complex code

·         Recommend/implement/unit test changes for refactored code

·         Very good communication

·         Good problem solving & analytical skills.

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.