Please find the *Direct Client *requirement details below and let me know
if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com* <vam...@veear.com>
*Title : Sr.NET Web Developer*
*Location : *Cambridge, MA
*Duration : *9 Months Contract
Our client is initiating a project to build a software platform to automate
its proprietary vaccine discovery workflows and capture row data and
results in to central database to build a data warehouse for data mining
and analysis. For this project we are seeking a senior .Net web developer
to join the software development team in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate
should be a motivated, self-driven, person and expected to work well within
a dynamic and team-oriented start-up environment. The candidate must
possess end-to-end hands-on experience with design and development of
scalable and maintainable business web applications. Solid experience with
multi-layered web applications and service oriented applications
development is required. This will be full-time 9 month on-site position
with possible extension up to 1- 2 years.
· Participate in agile development teams, including interacting with
both business analysts and end users (Scientists) to come up with well
performing and scalable solutions.
· Participate in requirements gathering and feature estimation.
· Design mock-ups and wireframes to communicate the understanding
and verify feature requirements.
· Implement features according to specifications and adherence to
· Design and develop maintainable applications and services that
fuel core business processes considering performance, scalability and
· Participate in logic and technical design, unit testing, and
documentation of the code developed.
· Raise issues with requirements and technical implementation and
proactively seek resolution.
· Understand and apply object-oriented development techniques and
standard software development patterns
· Follow test-driven development practices to ensure quality
· Evaluate alternate solutions to technical problems in an ego-free
environment to collaboratively determine the most appropriate outcome.
· Continuously improve understanding of business processes and
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with
minimum 6 years of experience in designing and developing highly scalable
web apps using Microsoft technologies such as ASP.Net web forms, ASP.Net
MVC, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework and SQL server.
· Solid understanding of Object oriented concepts, UML, design
patterns and SOLID principles.
· At least 6 years of hands on experience in C# and .Net frameworks
· Strong understanding and practical experience with generics,
anonymous methods, lambda expressions and LINQ.
· At least 4 years of strong hands on experience in developing
asynchronous web applications with ASP.Net MVC framework 3 or higher is
· Strong hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON, AJAX,
· Experience in WPF is a plus.
· Some experience in writing and understanding VBA excel macros is
· Hands on experience in developing Excel Add-Ins is a plus.
· At least 3 year solid hands on experience in Entity Framework is
· Strong experience with JQuery UI controls and Telerik controls
· At least 5 years of hands on experience in Database design and
development( writing Stored procedures, functions and triggers) in
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
· Hands on experience with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS is a plus.
· At least 3 year Hands on experience with WCF and ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> Web API
· Hands on experience working with dependency injection containers
such as Autofac, StructureMap, Ninject and Unity etc.
· Experience with Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit and Moq.
· Proficiency with Visual Studio 2012/2013, source control and
continuous integration tools such TFS(Team foundation server)
· Experience working in a Scrum team.
· Having Microsoft certification and Scrum Certifications is plus
· Strong problem solving skills and communication skills along with
the ability to work independently or in a team setting
· Self-motivated and willing to work through problems without
· *Experience in life sciences domain is a plus*
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.