*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Ab Initio Architect*
*Location: **Columbus, OH*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 61/hr on c2c*
*The consultant should have minimum 9+ years of total experience.*
*Job Description :*
As an Ab Initio Architect, you will provide high quality technology
solutions that address business needs by developing applications within
mature technology environments. This role is in the group that provides IT
support (projects, enhancements and day-to-day issue support) for Payments,
Settlement, Pricing, and Partner Revenue sharing business functions within
Chase Card line of business. This role will also support few applications
that business use for regulatory reporting.
• Interface with business and IT resources to understand and analyze
business, functional and technical requirements.
• Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application
architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop
solutions that are highly reliable, quality, scalable, and perform to meet
business, functional and technical requirements and meet defined service
• Deliver technical design and supporting documentation throughout the
• Work with business to help shape the direction of the product based on a
combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and what is desired by
the end user.
• Conduct design and code reviews with peers, Business System Analyst and
Quality Assurance teams.
• Participate during System/Integration/UAT testing and provide timely and
accurate defect resolution
• Identify and implement improvements to applications.
• Deliver all tasks on-time with quality.
• Provide tactical solutions on priority issues/requirements.
• Provide production support and triage issues in timely manner
• Contribute on tech refresh projects
• 9+ years of Software Development Experience in ETL and database
• 8+ years experience in Informatica or Ab initio ETL tool and in EME
• 6+ years experience in writing backend SQL queries, PL/SQL
functions/procedures in Oracle database
• Solid understanding and knowledge on database concepts
• 6+ years experience in writing Unix shell scripts
• 6+ years experience in Job scheduling tool (Control M scheduler a big
• 6+ years experience in using source code control system (like SVN,
• 6+ years experience using Microsoft word/PowerPoint/Excel/Visio
• Hands-on knowledge of software development methodologies and SDLC
• Mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• A proactive approach to problem identification, solving, taking ownership
of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
• Knowledge of SQL Server and Teradata database will be a big plus
• TSYS Card processing platform knowledge
• .NET / JAVA fundamentals and skills
• Experience with HTML, XML, Web Services / SOA
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to balance multiple time-critical tasks at the same time
• Ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately.
• Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge and receiving
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.