Please find the *Direct Client *requirement details below and let me know
if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com* <vam...@veear.com>
*Life sciences/Pharmaceutical domain experience Needed*
*Job Description: *
*Title : Business Analyst (Life
sciences/Pharmaceutical domain experience) Location : *Cambridge,
* Duration : *9 Months +
We are initiating a project to build a software platform to automate its
proprietary vaccine discovery workflows and capture row data and results in
to central database to build a data warehouse for data mining and analysis.
For this project we are seeking for a Senior Business Analyst with
experience in pharmaceutical/Life Sciences environment. This person will be
expected to work closely with internal scientists in different business
units to gather and document, process automation, data capture and data
analysis requirements for the software platform. This person will be
responsible for defining business requirements, use cases, process flows
and lead user acceptance testing activities and change management
activities. And also will be working as the product owner in the scrum team
representing the customer. The candidates must be self-starters, organized
and results driven. This will be full-time 9 month contract on-site
position with possible extension up to 1 year.
- Understand Drug and Vaccine discovery workflows and data capture and
data analysis process
- Collaborate with Scientists in different departments and with
Informatics team to understand, gather and validate the assay workflow
automation. Data capture and data analysis needs.
- Generate cohesive documentation of requirements by writing a SRS with
detail use case descriptions, user stories, workflow diagrams and other
business process modelling diagrams.
- Work with Software Architect to group requirement in to software
subsystems (Windows and Web applications).
- Work with UI engineer to come up with a suitable user
interfaces(mockups / UI & usability designs) for Web and windows
applications and get them approved by the customer(Scientists)
- Work as the product owner in the scrum team representing the client
requirements and priorities.
- Work with development and QA teams to get the requirements implemented
and tested correctly.
- Act as a Change management agent leading all change management efforts
to increase acceptance and success of the delivered platform
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and end user trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science,
or related field.
- 6+ year experience working as a Business Analyst with various software
development life cycle methodologies in a pharmaceutical/Life Sciences
process automation team.
- Experience working in a regulated/validated environment is a plus.
- Ability to discerningly grasp and surface user requirements from
business and articulate business expectations to technology development
- Strong hands on experience in UML modeling(Use case diagrams,
Data/Work Flow diagrams, Activity diagrams etc. ) using VISIO, SPARX or any
other CASE tool.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.