*Kindly share detailed resume to **no...@technozant.com
<no...@technozant.com>** or call me at **512-692-6200*
We have a *Business Analyst* requirement in *Austin, TX* and would like to
know if you are interested in it. If you are not interested, please refer
anyone that you know is looking for a change.
*Job Title: Business Analyst*
· 8 Years of experience in Information Technology (IT) within the
Healthcare business domain.
· 7 Years of experience as a business analyst for a large software
development or data warehousing project.
· 5 years of Hands-on experience in business/systems analysis in
the technology industry, including writing requirements documents.
· 5 Years of demonstrated ability to work on complex business
problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures
· 5 Years of experience in visualizing, diagramming and explaining
As-Is / To-Be business process flows.
· 5 Years of experience with reengineering workflow and data
management processes to maximize efficiency.
· 3 Years of Proficient with data modeling and business process
mapping tools (e.g., ERwin, Visio).
· 3 Years of demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to
understand functional business processes, related IT needs and to develop
solutions and delivery proposals.
· 3 Years of Proven ability to work successfully with technical and
non-technical groups, and manage multiple responsibilities.
· Strong excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong Technical writing skills.
· Strong excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good team-playing skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business, or equivalent experience.
· 3 Years of experience working with Texas MMIS data.
· 3 Years of experience with Master Data Management and Metadata
· 3 Years of experience as a Business Analyst for an enterprise
data warehousing project.
· 3 Years of experience working with the complete project
management lifecycle (PMLC).
· 3 Years of experience working with the full system development
· 2 Years of experience facilitating productive meetings to
formulate business requirements and translate client needs into actionable
· 2 Years of demonstrated ability to conduct data and/or
requirements gathering meetings – adherence to meeting agenda,
documentation of meeting outcomes, and the ability to drive to closure
*Please provide the following information*
Full Legal Name:
Alternate Contact No (if any):
Best time to take call:
End Date of Current Project:
*Nolan Lyke *
Business Development Lead
Technozant LLC. | 11675, Jollyville Road, Suite #116
Austin, TX - 78759 USA.
Email: no...@technozant.com <sno...@technozant.com>
* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.