*Please share me a profile on :*
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you are available for the opportunities
If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Position : CMS or Rythmyx Developer*
*Location: Warren NJ*
*Duration 6+ months*
*Client : IGATE*
Fine with FTE or Subcon both are fine.
*Rythmyx is not mandatory*
*Role & Responsibilities: *
• Position is primarily of a Production support role, with occasional
• Support websites (4 instances of Rhythmyx)
• Very Strong Trained & experienced Content Management System
(Knowledge of Rhythmyx will be advantageous)
• Hands on experience on CMS Scripting (Rhythmyx being used is
older version & needs more scripting than the newer CMS versions)
• Java Scripting • AJAX (Knowledge of JSON)
• .NET (Basic level knowledge needed only to support applications, all
major changes are Done by Project team)
• Windows Server Administration Knowledge (will need to check
Production Logs, deploy & maintain Apps)
• Soft skills should be really GOOD.
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.