*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
Please submit profiles ASAP for client TCS.
*Position # 1 *
*Replacement position for Citrix L3 SME, Irwindale, CA*
*Rate : $50/hr*
L3 resource with knowledge on the following Citrix and related products.
· Citrix XenApp (4.5/6.5/7.5)
· Citrix XenDesktop (5.6/7.5)
· Citrix Provisioning services (6.1/7.1)
· Citrix NetScaler
· AppSense – Policy management and Personalization
· eG Innovations monitoring
· Capacity planning
- L2 knowledge in VMware is required.
*Position # 2*
*Very urgent requirements - QTP/UFT Developer @ New Castle, DE*
*Location *: New Castle, DE.
*Rate *: $35/hr
JD is below:-
- Proficient in HP QTP/UFT
- Experience in ALM/QC
- Design and develop automation framework from manual scripts in ALM/QC
- Can code in VBScript / VBA
- Experience writing complex macros
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train team members on QTP/UFT
*Position # 3*
*Urgent requirements Process Engineer/Business Analyst at San Antonio TX *
*Rate : $35/hr*
Process Engineer/Business Analyst
Any Bachelor Degree or equal academic qualification with 3+ years of
relevant work experience. (Preferably in BFSI area)
Certification in Six Sigma Green Belt is optional. However, Yellow Belt or
familiarity and hands on experience in applying statistical techniques in
business processes are must
Closely work with customer’s Black Belt group and assist in below
1. Identify and document critical processes
2. Carry out data collection and data interpretation
3. Create or update process maps to Level 3 or Level 4
(iGrafix/MS-Visio will be used)
4. Identify and Document the Risks and Controls (RCSA)
5. Support in implementing potential solutions
6. Assist in establishing the key performance indicators and business
7. Perform analysis of data quality
8. Execute Failure Modes and Effective Analysis (FMEA) if required
1. Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
2. Ability to understand business processes and business problems
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects
5. Ability to understand and capture business and technical
6. Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's process and
technical architecture to determine what is and is not possible.
7. Experience working with sensitive and confidential customer data
8. Proficient in iGrafx or Visio, Excel and Power point
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.