*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: .Net Lead *

*Location: Plano, TX *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate :*

*Senior Developer (40$/Hour)*

*Tech Lead (50$/hour)*

*Job Description :*

.Net Lead

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

·         • Hands-on experience as a developer working on .net technologies
including ASP.net and C#

·         Good knowledge and experience in MVC and Entity Framework

·         Good knowledge of SQL Server with proficiency in writing queries

·         Knowledge of SSRS and SSIS

·         Experience in Orchard CMS will is desirable

·         Knowledge of front end technologies such as Javascript, Twitter
Bootstrap is desirable

·         Strong communication skills.

Experience working in Agile methodology

Roles and responsibility

·         Developing .NET Applications

·         Designing .net applications

·         Coordinate with all project stakeholders

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

·         Good Communication skills

Good team player

Total experience in required skill (years)

7+ years of experience in developing .NET applications

Work Location

Plano, TX

6+ Months

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.