*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Java/J2EE Middleware Developer/ Business Analyst *
*Location: **Wilmington, DE/NYC, NY*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : find above*
*Job Description :*
Max Vendor Rate
Java/J2EE Middleware Developer (Digital)
1) Responsible for development in JAVA / J2EE
2) Strong Middle ware Experience in REST Web services
3) Strong Experience in Spring , Hibernate
4) Strong Experience in JMS / MQ
5) Experience in Database SQL Queries in Oracle
6) Experience in Tomcat or Weblogic or Web sphere
7) Experience in Maven, SVN, SOAP UI, Unix, XML , JDBC
8) Ability to work independently in Agile Methodology
1. Min 5+ years of IT experience.
2. Proficient Knowledge on JAVA, Web Services, Spring , Hibernate.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
1. Total experience: 5 years+; Possess experience working as Business
analysis at Client site
2. Capable of running JAD sessions
3. Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
4. Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
5. The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
6. Modeling techniques and methods.
8. Strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management
During requirements gathering phase:
1. Building the scope of the system.
2. If scope is already built, understanding the same.
3. Gathering the detailed requirements.
4. Analyze the Requirements.
5. Develop the business use case.
6. Eliciting, translating and simplifying the requirements and business
7. Requirements organization.
8. Gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
9. Understanding the workflow models.
10. Act as a communication broker, represent technology and translate the
11. Manage the project’s scope and verify that the requirements are under
the defined scope.
12. Prioritize requirements.
13. Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
14. Document the requirements in the form of user stories.
15. Process change requests.
After requirements gathering phase:
1. Communicate the business need and get the technical acceptance of the
2. Provide technical assistance in design.
3. Review the design.
4. Provide assistance in planning and monitoring the development.
5. Review the test cases.
6. Compare the technical development with the actual requirements and
explain the gaps.
7. Act as a communication broker and represent stakeholders.
8. Validate the developed system.
9. Assist in installation and deployment.
10. Test and validation
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.