*Please share me a profile on :*
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you are available for the opportunities
If yes than please provide me your *most updated Resume* in MS word and
*reference* (if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Biztalk Architect *
*Location: Greenland, NH *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: Subcon/CTH/Full Time*
*Client : IGATE*
*Rate : $70/hr*
*Salary :Around $110k negotiable*
*Job Description :*
1. 10+ years of experience on Biztalk Server 2009 & above versions
2. 3+ years of Architecture experience in BizTalk implementations
3. Excellent design skills
4. Understand requirements and create complex workflows in Orchestration
5. Have knowledge on map, schema, XSLT and XML
6. Good Knowledge on a. Biztalk Administration
a. Experience in trouble shooting Biztalk environment
issues, Performance Tuning & Monitoring
b. Business Activity Monitoring
c. Business Rule Engine
7. Experience in Exception Handling
8. Good knowledge on WCF Services and SQL Server database
9. Experienced in usage of Biztalk Adapters, Pipelines
10. Experienced in developing unit test cases using Microsoft Test
11. Good to have work exposure on ESB Toolkit
12. Exposure to project estimation process Tech Skill Set: Biztalk Server,
.NET Technologies, SQL Server, XML, XSLT
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.