*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Java/J2EE Middleware Developer/ Virtualization Engineer / QA
Automation Architect *
*Location: **New York, NY** / Newark, DE / Jersey City, NJ *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS/JPMC*
*Rate : find below*
*Job Description :*
Java/J2EE Mid-Tier Developer
7+ years of related experience in Java/J2EE.
• Banking and financial experience strongly preferred, requires
demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience
in the field.
• Experience with Scrum, Agile methodologies and good documentation
• Strong experience in Java J2EE technologies
• Strong experience with Spring, Hibernate, Struts, MVC Frameworks
• In-depth experience with several middle-tier components
technologies is desired, including JBOSS, Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic.
• In-depth experience using IDE like Eclipse and RAD,.
• Experience in unix shell scripting is a plus
• Strong experience with Oracle/ SQL Server.
• Experience in Web Services, SOA, SOAPUI.
• Experience in RESTful and SOAP-based web services
• Experience working in a fast-paced, continuous integration
environment utilizing SVN and automated build server technologies
(Maven/Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo) is desired
New York, NY
Service virtualization for Performance using CA Lisa
QA Automation Architect
1. Creating Test Strategies, Test Plans
2. Lead and manage QA automation team.
3. Define and implement automation framework including functionality, user
interface, browser, data, etc.
4. Evaluate and recommend tools to support automated testing efforts.
5. Collaborate with QA Managers on manual test cases to maximize efficiency
in transition from manual to automated effort to support continuous
integration and continuous delivery.
6. Collaborate with Architecture and Development to ensure we are
leveraging work across teams.
Knowledge of defect tracking software (JIRA is a plus).
Knowledge and experience with Selenium WebDriver, QTP or Test Complete is
Knowledge and experience with *Selenium Grid, Cucumber-JVM, JBehave and/or
Appium is preferred.*
Knowledge and hands-on experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool
Knowledge of database query languages (e.g. Oracle, Sybase).
Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git).
Knowledge of web technologies including basic knowledge of html, css,
Jersey City, NJ
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.