*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **OBI BA Analytic / QA Automation Architect / Db2 / Luw
Administrator/ Workday Developer /UI Developer *
*Location: **Different locations across US *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract /CTH *
*Client : TCS/IGATE*
*Rate : find below*
*Job Description :*
OBI BA Analytic
*This role is expected to have either Financial OBI Analytics and/or HR OBI
Analytics experience. *
· Oversees all aspects of small projects and/or phases of larger
projects to implement new and/or modified processes, procedures, and/or
· Translates business needs into requirements.
· Gathers, reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs along with
being involved in planning BSA effort on the project
· Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates,
resource plans, and status reports.
· Manage user expectations and requirements scope.
· Lead requirements elicitation and definition.
· Participates in fit/gap analysis of functional requirements.
· Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and respond to
Test team ambiguity review questions.
· Lead functional documentation design (use cases, functional
specifications, reports, screen prototypes) and review test cases.
· Runs or assists with project meetings and is responsible for
project tracking and analysis.
· Assists Project Manager in the design, implementation, and
monitoring of the progress of initiatives and milestones to ensure
timeliness and deliverables are met.
· Assists in managing relationships with internal end users, and
· Helps resolve issues related to user set-up.
· Leads the effort to develop and implement new or revised
processes, procedures, initiatives.
· Takes projects from original concept through final
implementation, provide a single point of contact for assigned projects.
· Define project scope and objectives.
· Develops detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans and
· Performs other duties as assigned or required
4 Months CTH with IGATE
· Knowledge of SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT and XPATH
· Workday Studio – IDE to develop Workday assemblies & knowledge of
· Web service tester tools like Soap-UI
· Web service –API –Related to Workday’s HR suite.
XML transformation tools like XSLT
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Development experience in APIs, custom EIB, Reports, calculated
fields, condition rules, transformations
· Experience in developing and supporting “Workday Studio
integrations”, Oxygen XML and XSLT
· Experience with web services, file transfers and encryption
· Understands the Business Process framework and Workday Security
with regards to Integrations.
· Able to prototype scenarios and test cases in Workday to
demonstrate viability of design.
· Good analytical and communication skills
Ability to troubleshoot production issues and propose solution
Cedar Rapids, IA
Db2 / Luw Administrator
5+ years of experience in database and database internals, with strong
focus on DB2 LUW databases.
5+ years of experience in UNIX (AIX and Linux) operating systems.
5+ years of experience of scripting in Perl, UNIX shell, Windows, or
PowerShell. Strong SQL skill.
QA Automation Architect
1. Creating Test Strategies, Test Plans
2. Lead and manage QA automation team.
3. Define and implement automation framework including functionality, user
interface, browser, data, etc.
4. Evaluate and recommend tools to support automated testing efforts.
5. Collaborate with QA Managers on manual test cases to maximize efficiency
in transition from manual to automated effort to support continuous
integration and continuous delivery.
6. Collaborate with Architecture and Development to ensure we are
leveraging work across teams.
Knowledge of defect tracking software (JIRA is a plus).
Knowledge and experience with Selenium WebDriver, QTP or Test Complete is
Knowledge and experience with *Selenium Grid, Cucumber-JVM, JBehave and/or
Appium is preferred.*
Knowledge and hands-on experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool
Knowledge of database query languages (e.g. Oracle, Sybase).
Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git).
Knowledge of web technologies including basic knowledge of html, css,
Jersey City, NJ
UI Developer with DOJO
coding experience in the following areas of Dojo: lifecycle events,
dojo/dijit widgets, DOM manipulation, core AMD modules and creating
template based widgets
At least 3 years of experience in CSS/CSS3 and Dojo themes and styles;
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.