*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Configuration Manager/Lead (SCM/ Solutions Architect (Supply
Chain) /** Cognos Architect *
*Location: **Bentonville AR/ Chicago, IL/** Warren, NJ *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract/Full time *
*Client : TCS/JPMC/IGATE*
*Rate : find below*
*Job Description :*
Configuration Manager/Lead (SCM)
*Mandatory Technical Skills :*
• Verify and establish the SCM system utilizing Jenkins and GIT.
• Experience on the latest in build technologies like Git,Jenkins, Building
in the Cloud.
• Design, develop, implement and support high-quality software build systems
• Provide estimates and manage own schedule at component/sub-system level ,
Manage build machines, servers, and build environments, and understands
security concepts and processes for build systems
• Identify and implement innovative solutions to present and future
customer needs; this includes forecasting needs, and deriving requirements
from customer interactions, internal as well as external
• Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments,
unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools
• Develop build scripts and tools for builds, using most appropriate
languages and technologies
• Provide design and implementation guidance and tutoring as necessary to
team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance
• Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems and information
• Introduce new techniques and technologies for new build systems and
evolve existing systems
• Handle any and all issues and details necessary to fully define all SCM
• Responsible for defining and establishing the software configuration
management (CM) process across Information Technology.
• Establish baseline plans and roll-out plans. Fully detail and define the
Release Management process in collaboration with IT leadership.
• Design and define traceability capability across all current and
historical data throughout its life cycle.
• Design and define the Build and Process Management methodologies.
• Perform CM audits as planned in application/project plans and report on
• Partner with project manager, application architect and lead developers
to establish methodologies for deployment planning, configuration
management activities setup, integration strategy, deployment strategy
Go/No-go decision making.
• *Secondary Skills*:
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong
presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with
pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to
sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
Retail domain experience is desired
Solutions Architect (Supply Chain)
Solutions Architect is responsible to design and build reliable, scalable
systems, develop database solution. Should have broad and deep
understanding of complexities, nuances and practical applicability of
application frameworks in J2EE/.NET, Workflow, ESB, Integration Hubs/Bus,
Virtualization, Security, infrastructure optimizations, OS rationalization
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• 10+ years of extensive software development experience / Extensive .Net
• Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
• Object oriented analysis and design
• Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
• LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M
• Experience with Mainframe and enterprise technologies.
• C#, and .Net Experience
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous
• Passion for technology and knowledge
• Support and maintenance of existing systems
• Unit testing and mocking (NUnit and MoQ) are pluses
*Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:*
• Create a system/application framework based on the process flow and
initial requirement and current/future client's IT environment.
• Identify/Recommend/create technology stack to be used for the integrated
Promo Forecasting Tool and develop proposed technology approach.
• Produce a detailed functional design document to match the requirements
and that would be the key. This can be later use by the technical team to
do detailed design.
• Provide a realistic estimate for the timeline and technical
resources/developers needed to deliver the solution within the targeted
• Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive the design
and development projects
• Lead a small and agile team to design and build reliable enterprise grade
software systems and enhancement based on Microsoft .NET development stack
• Responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of a suite
of applications ranging from legacy mainframe, web applications, windows
services, JDA and other clients based solution which enable the client to
operate more efficiently
• Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for
management and executives
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
• Advise business on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making
optimal changes to client’s current technology infrastructure.
• Experience in managing both onsite and offshore developers in deliver the
- Integration Experience in Enterprise ERP Deployments will be a plus -
ranging from JDA implementations to COTS (Commercial off the Shelf)
packages and legacy mainframe integrations (CICS/MVS, AS/400).
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
The client Igate for this position is looking for USC/GC who can join the
project ASAP having prior experience as a Cognos architect.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.