*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello Business partners there,
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Configuration Manager/Build release engineer/Lead (SCM) *
*Location: Bentonville AR *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $50/hr*
*The consultant should have minimum 8+ years of experience.*
*Job Description :*
Configuration Manager/Lead (SCM)
Total Experience Required
Mandatory Technical Skills
• Verify and establish the SCM system utilizing Jenkins and GIT.
• Experience on the latest in build technologies like Git,Jenkins, Building
in the Cloud.
• Design, develop, implement and support high-quality software build systems
• Provide estimates and manage own schedule at component/sub-system level ,
Manage build machines, servers, and build environments, and understands
security concepts and processes for build systems
• Identify and implement innovative solutions to present and future
customer needs; this includes forecasting needs, and deriving requirements
from customer interactions, internal as well as external
• Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments,
unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools
• Develop build scripts and tools for builds, using most appropriate
languages and technologies
• Provide design and implementation guidance and tutoring as necessary to
team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance
• Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems and information
• Introduce new techniques and technologies for new build systems and
evolve existing systems
• Handle any and all issues and details necessary to fully define all SCM
• Responsible for defining and establishing the software configuration
management (CM) process across Information Technology.
• Establish baseline plans and roll-out plans. Fully detail and define the
Release Management process in collaboration with IT leadership.
• Design and define traceability capability across all current and
historical data throughout its life cycle.
• Design and define the Build and Process Management methodologies.
• Perform CM audits as planned in application/project plans and report on
• Partner with project manager, application architect and lead developers
to establish methodologies for deployment planning, configuration
management activities setup, integration strategy, deployment strategy
Go/No-go decision making.
Desirable Technical Skills
Mandatory Functional Skills
• Secondary Skills:
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong
presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with
pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to
sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
Desirable Functional Skills
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.