Greetings for the day!
please send your resume to ki...@9to9soft.com
*Position: Teradata Developer*
*Location: Spring Field, MA*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*
*Mode of interview: Phonic+ Skype*
Candidate must be experienced working in reporting based projects involving
Other ideal qualifications include experiences in:
• Need a good TERADATA Developer with Informatica Back ground.
• Understands where to obtain information needed to make the
• Demonstrates ability to break down a problem to manageable pieces
and implement effective, timely solutions
• Identifies the problem versus the symptom
• Manages problems that require involvement of others to solve
• Reaches sound decisions quickly
• Carefully evaluates alternative risks and solutions before taking
• Optimizes the use of all available resources
• Develops solutions to meet business needs that reflect a clear
understanding of the objectives, practices and procedures of the
corporation, department and business unit
• 4-6 years of work experience in Teradata
• Develop queries/stored procedures to extract data from Multiple
tables for Reporting
• develop Teradata views that will extract data from various tables
and will feed input to restatement engines for different LOBs
• To assist the Actuaries for ad-hoc reporting using Teradata
• Good analytical and logical skills in writing SQLs, Stored
Procedures and creating Marts/Views
• 4-year degree in a related field (or equivalent experience)
• Experience working within a highly-matrixed organization
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• At least 5 years of Dev experience in Teradata.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
*ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.