We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Senior Sitecore CMS DeveloperLocation: Stamford, CTDuration: 6+ months*
*Job Title Senior Sitecore CMS 7.2 Developer*
*Technical/Functional Skills *
• Mature onsite/offsite project development and support
• Significant experience in Scrum methodology
• Web site development using Sitecore 6.x and 7.x
• Experience in Sitecore as an overall development platform
• Experience is utilizing Sitecore as a CMS
• Experience upgrading Sitecore in a production environment
• Experience with Sitecore Experience Platform
• Experience with personalization using Sitecore
• SEO implementation
• Build Automation with TFS
*Experience Required Minimum 5-7 years of IT experience*
*Roles & Responsibilities *
• Develop new features and functionality for a custom Sitecore
7.2 public facing web site.
• Bug Fixing - as QA identifies bugs in our Staging and
Production environments, they will be assigned to a team member.
• Troubleshoot mobile website issues
• Read IIS logs, event logs, and Sitecore logs to track and
resolve unexpected user issues
• Identify problems with Sitecore; install and configure
service packs as needed
• Identify and resolve issues with Google Search Appliance
• Create custom Sitecore renderings to present and manage
content on the public facing website
• Modify and create CSS to implement visual design requirements
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494
<614-495-9222%20ext%20494>Fax: 1-866-764-1148 <1-866-764-1148> *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.