*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for *Java Developer* for our
client in *Minneapolis
*Need: Java Developer*
*Location: Minneapolis MN*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
*Client: Sate of MN*
*2 Positions – Local in person*
· Requires knowledge and experience with web application design
back-end, mid-tier and front-end, web services, Java, J2EE, JSP, Hibernate,
Log4J, Struts, Servlet, JUnit, Ant Script,
Eclipse, Java Script, SAX, XSLT, XML, XMLBeans, Schema, SOAP, WSD, SQL,
Filenet ECM and Filenet BPM is a plus. UI framework utilizing Bootstrap and
*List of Deliverables**:*
· To implement the dynamic UI pages for a custom P8 solution using
· Participating in functional design workshops and refactoring
· To assist with design and development of the backend services for
a custom P8 solution using J2EE, Spring, JavaBeans, FileNet P8 API.
· The Developer will serve as a technical team lead for internet
· Lead design, support & lead development, code for web
applications. Work on user interface and/or services layer design. Support
code migration to production and QA process.
· Participating in functional design workshops
· Translating functional requirements into a detailed architecture
· Contribute to the detailed estimation of development work
· Perform regular code reviews to ensure the high quality of code
· Coaching and mentoring team members
· Code created will be documented well enough that less experienced
developers will be able to learn and maintain the code.
· Design and develop JAVA user interface pages and controller code
from specifications that will be provided
· The specifications will include user interface wire frames, user
interface requirement document, and a UML diagram
· The code will be accepted after a review by architecture review
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.