Please find the *Direct Internal Client *requirement details below and let
me know if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com* <vam...@veear.com>
****Locals / East Cost guys preferred*** *
*Job Description: *
*Title : Senior UI Engineer (.Net) Location
: *Cambridge, MA
* Duration : *9 Months
We are initiating a project to build a software platform to automate its
proprietary vaccine discovery workflows and capture row data and results in
to central database to build a data warehouse for data mining and analysis.
This software platform will consist of Web, Windows and mobile
applications. So we are seeking a Senior UI Engineer who loves working with
cutting edge front end technologies to build amazing user experiences. This
person will be responsible for building a consistent and effective user
interfaces for all our software applications. This will be full-time 3
month on-site position with possible extension up to 9 months.
- Work with business analyst, end users (Scientists) and technical teams
to understand the needs and create highly effective, usable and consistent
user interfaces for the new software platform.
- Create wireframes, mockups and clickable prototypes etc. during the
development cycle for new features.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows and come up with
multiple design/interaction interpretations of each UI.
- Act as the user advocate during the development process and offer
suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Lead the usability testing processes and will be responsible for user
acceptance of system elements during the development cycle.
- Collaborate with Product managers, development team, QA, and customers
(Scientists) to ensure UI meets requirements and experience expectations.
- Support the QA testing efforts to ensure the UI requirements are
- Act as the “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best
practices and standards.
- Take full ownership of projects UI design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 6 plus
year UI design experience with Web, desktop and mobile applications using
- Strong understanding of usability, strong visual design ability and
- Strong understanding and experience with user interface design patterns
and CSS3 web technologies and also knowledge of XAML for building WPF UIs.
- Experience designing responsive UI with Bootstrap and JQuery for
- Experience in designing cross-browser compatible UIs
- Exceptional Hands-on experience with designing UIs for ASP.Net MVC
applications and WPF applications.
- Well versed in wireframe and UI development software and tools.
- Experience with JQuery UI and Telerik controls is a plus
- Deep understanding of Web application architecture and frameworks and
extensive experience in user interface development for complex systems.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities.
- Strong written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to working both independently and collaboratively within the
constraints of a sprint cycle.
- Experience and ability to build working UI quickly
- Be a self-starter. Have the ability to self-organize, meet project
objectives and maintain schedules in a very fast-paced and changing
- Experience in designing software applications for life sciences domain
is a plus
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.