Send Resumes to az...@bravensinc.com
*Role: SDET Tester*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract*
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider five years of progressive
experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education (minimum)
· Masters or PHD in Computer Science
· At least 5 years of experience in Software development and
testing life cycles.
· Must have strong programming skills using a high-level OO
language (C#/.NET preferable)
· Must have experienced with Web technologies: HTML,
· Knowledgeable in writing code to test code: UI and API level
· Experience in creating, modifying or designing test
frameworks(using Selenium, NUnit, MS Test, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
· Have Database knowledge in RDBMS, SQL and Stored Procedures etc.
· Knowledge of Test Automation frameworks and principles
· Experience in Test Automation using common Test Automation tools
like Selenium, CodedUI, UFT/QTP etc.
· Ability to work in team in diverse\ multiple stakeholder
· Good knowledge in Retail domain
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Strong advocate and experienced practitioner of Agile and/or Lean
· Understand business context, and participate in requirement
analysis and test planning
· Review requirements for testability and Trace requirements to
test cases to determine test coverage
· Create and maintain Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Project
Plan [using Microsoft MPP]
· Provide testing schedule, estimate, and resource needs, and
ensure adherence to such
· Identify and communicate test environment and test data
· Record testing risks and issues in the appropriate project logs
· Analytical and Communication skills
· Planning and Co-ordination skills
Thanks and Regards,
Azhar Ansari I Talent Acquisition
14900 Conference Center Drive,
Suite #230, Chantilly, VA-20151.
Contact: 703-349-6221 Email: az...@bravensinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.