Dear Friends/Business Partners,
Hope you are doing good.
Please send resumes to *ch...@genuineitllc.com <ch...@genuineitllc.com>*
Needed Sr. Software Development Engineer (Sql Server Developer)
Location *Bowie MD *
*6+ months contract (c2c)*
We are currently staffing for a Sr. Software Development Engineer. Please
forward over your resume and the details highlighted in yellow to be
submitted. Please forward details and resumes to
*Please advise C2C or W2*
*Please advise EAD, GC, H1 or US Citizen*
*Please advise availability*
*Please advise Candidate Full Name, Email, Phone*
The Client develops cutting-edge software solutions that are helping to
revolutionize the Healthcare Informatics industry. We are seeking a Sr.
Software Development Engineer to develop and support applications within
the growing the Client’s Business Service Management product. The Sr.
Software Development Engineer has an increased level of ownership for the
multiple processes or key clients and will provide input/suggestions for
any technical operations improvement and support the day to day product
operations. You will serve as a mentor and trainer for other members of
the team. This will be accomplished by providing guidance, assisting in
building skill sets, and providing knowledge of ETL processing, T-SQL
debugging, and SQL performance tuning techniques for junior IT software
development team members.
- Design and/or develop specific databases for collection, tracking, and
reporting of data;
- Design, code, test and debug custom queries using Microsoft T-SQL and
SQL Reporting Services;
- Design, code, test and debug business logic for software applications
using T-SQL per defined technical specifications;
- Gather and clarify requirements for customized data analysis,
reporting and data extracts to meet client needs and requests and perform
the resulting SQL development and deliver validated results;
- Validate the successful completion of processing runs through
established Quality Control checks, leading advanced troubleshooting of
processing and reporting errors often as the second level of escalation;
- Develop quality code that meets project & departmental standards;
- Diagnose and address operational data requests;
- Diagnose, research and address operational data requests and providing
support to the Client Services team;
- Lead advanced-level Data Analysis in support of standard report
offerings and customized client data analysis needs;
- Lead and Provide direction and guidance to the Operations specialist
team in review and analysis of computer output and performance indicators
to locate code problems and correct code errors; and
- Provide input to enhance the sophistication of monitoring tools and
Quality Control checks for continuous process improvement and operational
- Must demonstrate Five (5) years’ experience with T-SQL on SQL Server,
PL/SQL on Oracle, or combination of the two;
- Must demonstrate Two (2) years’ experience with NoSQL/BigData
- Must demonstrate Two (2) years’ experience with Automation of
processes using SQL;
- Must demonstrate Two (2) years’ experience SQL Server Reporting
Services, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, or other data intelligence
- Must demonstrate Two (2) years’ experience of Release Management and
Source Code control;
- Must demonstrate One (1) year use of formal Issue/Incident tracking
- Actuate/Birt reporting experience highly desired; and
- Java and .Net experience is a very big plus.
With Warm Regards
*Phone*:Direct: *512-298-3758*, 713-234-5905 * 101 *Email*:
*Gtalk*: chava.genuineit...@gmail.com *Linkedin*:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.